Join now - be part of our community!

Why does channel mode change all the time ?

profile.country.GB.title
MangoDK
New

Why does channel mode change all the time ?

Hi all,

To only have my favourite channels listed in the guide, i have created a "my own favourites" channel mode.

I activate it by pressing Discover on the remote and then select this channel mode.

BUT - all the time the TV on itself resets the channel mode to DIGITAL, wich means that when i press GUIDE, there is way to many channels, and i have to press discover, and then again select my own favourites. But in no time the TV again go to DIGITAL mode.

Its very annoying, that this channel preset mode does not last. Is it possible to lock it, or what can i do ?

3 REPLIES 3
profile.country.GB.title
MangoDK
New

I forgot to mention which TV, its a KD55XE9005.

profile.country.IT.title
rooobb
Expert

The TV reset to digital whenever you switch it off (unfortunately) or if you change channel by pressing the numeric number. It doesn't chancge if you use the CH+/- buttons. BTW in the guide if you select via Action menu the TV Origin to you preferred list it is the same effect that using discovery...

profile.country.GB.title
MangoDK
New

That is really bad design!!

What about if im in the guide, is it possible to scroll a hole page ? My previous LG could do that by using the channel +/- while in the guide, then it would scroll a page, but this Sony jumps out of the guide if i press channel +.