Join now - be part of our community!

WiFi problem

SOLVED
Fetkingen
Explorer

WiFi problem

Hi,

I have a KDL-75855C about six months old..works just fine but, now suddenly it can`t find my Wifi..

it doesn´t find any other Wifi around either..

What`s up du you think ?

tried to switch off the built in Wifi. and then activate again, but nothing happens

when i try to configurate manually it doesn`t find my Wifi

Hope someone can help me

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
profile.country.GB.title
royabrown
Enthusiast

Hold down the On/Off button on the remote for over five seconds, when the set is on, and let it soft reboot.

if this does not fix it, try a Factory Reset.

if that does not fix it, you could contact Sony, or wait for the next software update, or hardwire the Ethernet (or at least use Powerline adaptors for a wired Ethernet connection).

or return the set whence you bought it, as faulty, and get a replacement.

YouView Superuser, but not an employee of YouView, nor retained by them for this purpose. It's purely me speaking

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
profile.country.GB.title
royabrown
Enthusiast

Hold down the On/Off button on the remote for over five seconds, when the set is on, and let it soft reboot.

if this does not fix it, try a Factory Reset.

if that does not fix it, you could contact Sony, or wait for the next software update, or hardwire the Ethernet (or at least use Powerline adaptors for a wired Ethernet connection).

or return the set whence you bought it, as faulty, and get a replacement.

YouView Superuser, but not an employee of YouView, nor retained by them for this purpose. It's purely me speaking
Fetkingen
Explorer

Hi;

Thank`s for your answer,  did a factory reset and now it`s up and running again, perfect!

will try the remote thing next time ( if it comes back )

Have a nice day !