Join now - be part of our community!

***** with KDL-55W756C

Haradrim
Explorer

***** with KDL-55W756C

Hello Everyone

Some strange problems which Iam monitoring last months on this TV KDl-55W756C,

1. reaction of infrasensor from remote controller - its doing randomly, sometimes not responding and Iam pushing and TV doesnt respond but sensor is still flashing. I have to control TV manually with buttons behind TV.

2. when I want to rewind video (.avi.mp4....) for example forwarding - I HAVE TO STILL HOLDING THE BUTTON OMG, because when the button is only one time pushed, it forwards 15-20 sec, so very funny when I want to forward all the film, holding button 5 minutes

3. after last upgraded firmware my WiFi connection lost, TV cannot find my network or another networks nearly, on router is everything allright, normal connected with another devices.

I want to ask, are somebody in SONY solving these problems or it is forgotten and this what I wrote is OK? and I WASTE 1 000 euro

THANKS

2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi there

Question 1

Try rebooting the TV - switch it completely off from the power point.  Failing that if it occurs all the time, do a complete factory reset, can cure many issues.

Queston 2

Try using Kodi instead of the Video app?

Question 3

Reboot you router and see if it then picks up the SSID.  If it doesnt, try changing the Wifi channel on you router.

Cheers

Haradrim
Explorer

1. ok maybe I will try factory reset but will I have to setup up and load all channels?

2. never heard about it. I will try

3. everything seems ok as I said other my devices normally see SSID and are connected/disconnected

thanks