Join now - be part of our community!

WWE network on KD-55XD8599

gkochane
New

WWE network on KD-55XD8599

Hi I just picked up the bRAVIA KD-55XD8599 which is my first Smart TV, but can't seem to find the WWE network in Google Play store - I have it on my Galaxy Note from Google Play though.  Is it planned to be released?

If not can I stream it from my Phone to the tv?

5 REPLIES 5
profile.country.AT.title
Kuschelmonschter
Hero

I actually have it on my Sony Android TV from 2016. I am from Austria though.

gkochane
New

I just tried screen mirroring from my phone but it is inthe vertical bars.  I have it on an Ipad but dont have Apple TV.  I tried logging in via the Opera Browser but kept asking to update Flash and wouldnt show.  Surely it would not be hard for an App for UK peeps?

profile.country.AT.title
Kuschelmonschter
Hero

I just tried it and search in the Google Play Store is acting totally weird...

When I type in 'wwe network', it would say 'No results found'. But when I type in 'wwe networ', so with missing 'k' at the end, it would find the app. Even when I type in 'wwe networl', so actually a bad search term, it finds the app. Only searching for 'wwe' also gives no result. 'wwe n' works here. I thought Google was better at that...

profile.country.IT.title
rooobb
Expert

Be aware that you can always look up for app directly on a PC via play.google.com and ask for the software to be installed directly on your Android TV using the same account.

WWE Network is compatible and can be found here https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.mlbam.wwe_asb_app

profile.country.IT.title
meallica
Explorer

coneect your ipad or pc with same google account you have on tv and go to google play store with this devices, search wwe network and install it directly from there to tv.