Join now - be part of our community!

how to root xperia c

SOLVED
sumitkmenaria
Visitor

how to root xperia c

I have xperia c with build 16.0.B.2.6 android 4.2.2. I want to root my device. I have tried SRS one click root, E Root & SJ Root but they are not detecting my device. Although I have drivers and Sony pc companion is showing my device. What is the problem? Plz help. Thanks.
Tags (1)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Thommo
Genius

Have you tried Towelroot - Via your phone google Towelroot and open the page - Click on red lamda symbol and download and install then run the app and click on Make it rain - If it worked your phone will reboot then via the play store install SuperSU and reboot - Job done

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
profile.country.cs_CZ.title
romansvabek
Visitor

Thommo
Genius

Have you tried Towelroot - Via your phone google Towelroot and open the page - Click on red lamda symbol and download and install then run the app and click on Make it rain - If it worked your phone will reboot then via the play store install SuperSU and reboot - Job done

Shivdutt
Visitor

Just download framaroot apk and root your device without the need to be connected to a computer.

sumitkmenaria
Visitor

Actually there was some driver problem, so I downloaded them via mobigenie pc app. app then rooted my phone with one click root. Thanks to everyone for support.