Join now - be part of our community!

I got problem while updating Android 4.2.2 16.0.B.2.13 firmware using PC Companion

SOLVED
hemanths94
Visitor

I got problem while updating Android 4.2.2 16.0.B.2.13 firmware using PC Companion

I got problem while updating Android 4.2.2 16.0.B.2.13 firmware using PC Companion  and then my phone is not working.Now it just show the sony text  on screen and it doesn't turn off or turn on Slightly_frowning_Face :'( .please someone help what to do now?? 

Tags (2)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
profile.country.RO.title
_alexdon_
Expert

21 REPLIES 21
profile.country.RO.title
_alexdon_
Expert

Use sony update service to update/repair:

http://www.sonymobile.com/gb/tools/update-service/

alexdon
Hannieldev
Visitor

i have this same probelm..  but my desktop does not read my phone.. any suggestions?? pls help

profile.country.RO.title
_alexdon_
Expert

Force shutdown the phone(press the little button on the back).After that try to repair with SUS.Do not turn on the phone.

alexdon
richard_L
Visitor

I also have this problem while trying to update to latest firmware. The phone only display the text sony. It happen when the usb was disconnected while the firmware is being dowloaded from the PC to the phone. Now the phone is not responding at all. How to fix it?

profile.country.RO.title
_alexdon_
Expert

Force shutdown the phone.Turn it on normally after.

alexdon
Jewel
Visitor

how to shut down forcely

ManishGoyal
Visitor

I am also facing the same issue. and problem is that PC companion is also not recognizing it when i connect it. For using Updte service also it says first switch off the phone but all options are of reste not of switch off.

So how to do that?

I am totaly stuck.

profile.country.RO.title
_alexdon_
Expert

Just charge it for 2 hours and force shutdown as in my upper post.After that,SUS should see the phone.

alexdon