Join now - be part of our community!

Bloggie Software update

profile.country.en_GB.title
bladerider958
Visitor

Bloggie Software update

Since downloading and installing the software update, there is a gray toolbar across the top of the window blasnking out icons. There are two buttons, one a settings and other + to add plugins, both do nothing, any ideas?? Also it cannot be deleted.

Message was edited by: bladerider958

12 REPLIES 12
blaireau_photo
Visitor

Hello bladerider958 - Welcome to the Sony Forums :slight_smile:

That does sound a little bit strange. Would it be possible for you to take a photo of the screen with the grey bar and then upload it to this forum discussion so that I can look into this further for you (I can also do some further research to see if this is a known issue).

If you get any trouble when trying to attach photos here, let me know and I can provide you with an alternative.

Thanks,

Simon

bladerider958
Visitor

Thanks for responding, here is a desktop snip

bloggie.PNG

bladerider958
Visitor

Any joy Simon??

David

Mick2011
New

Hi David – is it not possible to click on one of the main menu items ('Getting around', 'Drag & Drop', 'Easy Sharing')?

Mick

bladerider958
Visitor

Hi Mick - I can use those buttons, but i dont know how to get trid of that defective toolbar.

David

blaireau_photo
Visitor

Hello again :slight_smile:

Thanks for the screen shot. I am going to try and get some further help with this issue and I will let you know if I can offer any advice about the grey bar.

Simon

bladerider958
Visitor

Many thanks Simon

blaireau_photo
Visitor

Hello again :slight_smile:

I have had a reply from a Customer Support Representative and they have advised me that this is an isolated issue. If you upgrade to PlaymemoriesHome, this should work without any problems. If you let me know exactly which model of Bloggie that you have, I will provide you with a download link if you need it.

Thanks,

Simon

bladerider958
Visitor

Hi Simon

Thanks for the update. My model is Bloggie 3D MHS-FS3

Regards

David