Join now - be part of our community!

Bloggie

SOLVED
profile.country.en_GB.title
fionatwinkle
Visitor

Bloggie

Help Please.  My husband has bought me the Bloggie MHS-PM5K, but the screen is only half size as the other half is taken up with data i.e. date/time etc.

The online handbook says this information should disappear after 5 seconds.  It does not and it is driving me crazy.  I have made sure all the settings are in default mode, but this does not help.

Many advise would be appreciated.

Tags (1)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Mick2011
New

Hi fionatwinkle, welcome to the forum!

I think that data panel is supposed to be there while shooting; only the top half of the screen acts as your viewfinder. When you close the lens cover, the whole screen becomes available for reviewing your videos.

The manual refers to 'indicators' which are the small icons around the viewfinder image; they're supposed to switch off after 5 seconds (in default settings) - I wonder if this is where the confusion lies?

Hope that's of some help, anyway.

Cheers

Mick

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Mick2011
New

Hi fionatwinkle, welcome to the forum!

I think that data panel is supposed to be there while shooting; only the top half of the screen acts as your viewfinder. When you close the lens cover, the whole screen becomes available for reviewing your videos.

The manual refers to 'indicators' which are the small icons around the viewfinder image; they're supposed to switch off after 5 seconds (in default settings) - I wonder if this is where the confusion lies?

Hope that's of some help, anyway.

Cheers

Mick