Anyone that can help?

Thanks..

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
profile.country.en_GB.title
blaireau_photo
Visitor

Hello lassej67 - Welcome to the Sony Forums :slight_smile:

This camcorder is equipped with a FireWire/iLink output, which means that you would need to use a computer with a FireWire/iLink socket to transfer the video over. You wouldn't need any additional drivers for the camera for this, but you would need to have a fully-functioning socket on the computer and the correct iLink lead. There are a number of free software options available for capturing the video, including Windows Live Movie Maker.

For more information, Sony has published an online guide about transferring video to a computer. You can read it here:

http://www.sony.co.uk/support/en/topics/videotransfer

Thanks,

Simon

Message was edited by: blaireau_photo

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
profile.country.en_GB.title
blaireau_photo
Visitor

Hello lassej67 - Welcome to the Sony Forums :slight_smile:

This camcorder is equipped with a FireWire/iLink output, which means that you would need to use a computer with a FireWire/iLink socket to transfer the video over. You wouldn't need any additional drivers for the camera for this, but you would need to have a fully-functioning socket on the computer and the correct iLink lead. There are a number of free software options available for capturing the video, including Windows Live Movie Maker.

For more information, Sony has published an online guide about transferring video to a computer. You can read it here:

http://www.sony.co.uk/support/en/topics/videotransfer

Thanks,

Simon

Message was edited by: blaireau_photo

profile.country.no_NO.title
lassej67
Visitor

Thanks Simon for your quick answer. I really appreciate that.

Have a good one.

Lassej