Join now - be part of our community!

Bridge camera upgrade

SOLVED
profile.country.GB.title
bungiboy

Bridge camera upgrade

🤔I am now thinking of upgrading my DSC HX350 Bridge to the RX10 IV Bridge. Before I part with my money I wonder if anybody has any ideas about this upgrade. I am a pensioner so this is a big step for me. All Thoughts & comments appreciated, Thank you. 😁

Tags (2)
2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
profile.country.NL.title
Strampke
Expert

It is a giant leap forward - sensor + lens quality.

The fact that you're thinking about it may indicate that you want to enhance you photographic skills as well.

Money doesn't count once you have spent it and you're only living once.

View solution in original post

Beejay51
Explorer

Just upgraded from my Nikon P610 to the RX10 m3, perhaps not a good comparison as the P610 is a lesser spec camera apart from zoom reach but find the M3 superb in build quality,lens quality and image quality.The M4 from reading is a step up from M3 but quite a difference in price,i would compare the 2 online as to me the M3 suited me very well and didnt warrant the extra money going M4

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
profile.country.NL.title
Strampke
Expert

It is a giant leap forward - sensor + lens quality.

The fact that you're thinking about it may indicate that you want to enhance you photographic skills as well.

Money doesn't count once you have spent it and you're only living once.

Beejay51
Explorer

Just upgraded from my Nikon P610 to the RX10 m3, perhaps not a good comparison as the P610 is a lesser spec camera apart from zoom reach but find the M3 superb in build quality,lens quality and image quality.The M4 from reading is a step up from M3 but quite a difference in price,i would compare the 2 online as to me the M3 suited me very well and didnt warrant the extra money going M4