Join now - be part of our community!

how do i install PMB on win 7

SOLVED
profile.country.en_GB.title
gunhed127
Visitor

how do i install PMB on win 7

How do i install PMB software on windows 7 pro 64 bit?.  I have downloaded the 64 bit installer and with the original  cd in any of the dvd roms i have, it fails to find any disc in either of the roms after running the installer

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
blaireau_photo
Visitor

Ok thanks for letting me know.

I have highlighted this issue to some colleagues to check if there are any known compatibility issues with this software and Windows 7 64 bit edition to see if there is anything else we can suggest.

Thanks,

Simon

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
blaireau_photo
Visitor

Hello gunhed127 - welcome to the Sony Forums :slight_smile:

First of all, have you tried to download the 32 bit installer instead? You can try installing this in 32 bit compatibility mode to see if the problem is linked to the 64 bit version.

Thanks,

Simon

gunhed127
Visitor

yes tried the 32 bit installer, didnt work, said it couldnt install program properly

blaireau_photo
Visitor

Hello,

In Windows 7, when you have the 32 bit installer icon and right click on it, do you select 'troubleshoot compatibility' and let the wizard choose the most appropriate settings?

Simon

gunhed127
Visitor

yup done that already, says the same thing, program has not installed correctly. same as my original disc

blaireau_photo
Visitor

Ok thanks for letting me know.

I have highlighted this issue to some colleagues to check if there are any known compatibility issues with this software and Windows 7 64 bit edition to see if there is anything else we can suggest.

Thanks,

Simon