Join now - be part of our community!

Importing multiple photos from Camera into PMB

profile.country.en_GB.title
dapends
Visitor

Importing multiple photos from Camera into PMB

Hi

While importing my photos from Camera in PMB, I wish to select only few photos. How can I do that. At the moment, I can only have "Select All" and "Unselect All" options available, which ain't useful.

I have tried doing Shift+Select and Ctrl+select. But, both do not work in PMB.

Any ideas?

Thanks

PS: I am using latest PMB Software and I have DSC-HX7V Camera.

3 REPLIES 3
blaireau_photo
Visitor

Hello dapends - welcome to the Sony Forums :slight_smile:

For this task, you may find it easier to try and avoid PMB.

When you connect your camera to a PC, if you go to Computer / My Computer (depending on your version of Windows) you may see that your camera's memory card is now visible as a seperate disk drive with its own drive letter. If you right click on this drive and then choose 'Explore' you should see your photos as seperate files which you can copy/move over to your PC as you please. If this doesn't work, you may wish to try using a seperate card reader and following the same steps above.

Thanks,

Simon

j-michael
New

Having acquired the A77 3 weeks ago I have now got PMB 4. I find it a big improvement on PMB 3.2 that I was previously using. If you connect the camera to your PC, PMB 4 downloader starts automatically. It gives a choice of downloading into a new folder with today’s date, or one can choose another folder.

For downloading images from the camera, one can then select ‘all’ displayed images, or it gives the option of ticking individual boxes alongside the thumbnails. It’s all very simple yet comprehensive.

I suggest if you have PMB 4 and it isn't achieving what I describe, something is wrong with its installation or setup.

Message was edited by: j-michael

j-michael
New

Sorry, deleted.