Join now - be part of our community!

Frozen PRS 505

SOLVED
profile.country.en_GB.title
nikki9090
Visitor

Frozen PRS 505

Please can someone tell me how I can unfreeze my Sony PRS 505? Got a low battery, charged it up but once charged the screen became frozen and can't reset. It's driving me mad!!!  :angry:

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
profile.country.GB.title
Thalamus.
Champion

Hi nikki9090,

welcome to Questions & Answers..:smileyhappy:

If the Reader battery power is completely drained, the screen can retain the last image that was displayed and can give the impression that the Reader is frozen.

Have you connected the reader to a computer using the USB connection, if the battery was very low the reader can take up to 40 minutes before the connection indicator is displayed on the Reader's screen.

If this does not help, then try a hard reset of your reader -  How to perform a hard reset on the Reader.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
profile.country.GB.title
Thalamus.
Champion

Hi nikki9090,

welcome to Questions & Answers..:smileyhappy:

If the Reader battery power is completely drained, the screen can retain the last image that was displayed and can give the impression that the Reader is frozen.

Have you connected the reader to a computer using the USB connection, if the battery was very low the reader can take up to 40 minutes before the connection indicator is displayed on the Reader's screen.

If this does not help, then try a hard reset of your reader -  How to perform a hard reset on the Reader.