Join now - be part of our community!

PRS 350 .. Won't Sync :(

SOLVED
profile.country.en_GB.title
RachaelAmy
Visitor

PRS 350 .. Won't Sync :(

Eugh, starting to lose my patience!
Firstly, it wouldn't connect to the Reader Library .. I made sure it was unlocked, and tried it a few times, eventually I had to rest it back to it's factory settings .. Then it connected to the Reader Library! (YAY)
Excitment was shortlived, as i've now been sat here for 45mins whilst its been 'processing' the Sync .. This is the second attempt at syncing it and its really driving me insane! My eBooks just wont go onto my reader! :slight_frown: If anyone can rescue me this would be greatly appreciated! I just want to read! loll 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
profile.country.GB.title
PuppyDog
New

Morning

There are many postings here about SYNC not working properly.

Try the drag and drop method.

Connect your EReader. Open the Library icon in ReaderLibrary. Select your book and then Drag and Drop it on to the EReader icon.

This works for most people.

Hope it works for you

PuppyDog

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
profile.country.GB.title
PuppyDog
New

Morning

There are many postings here about SYNC not working properly.

Try the drag and drop method.

Connect your EReader. Open the Library icon in ReaderLibrary. Select your book and then Drag and Drop it on to the EReader icon.

This works for most people.

Hope it works for you

PuppyDog

yana88
Visitor

it doesn't work 😕

carpetmojo

Are you on Windows ?

Amd do you have Adobe Digital Editions ?

If yes, then try a soft reset see manual, but paperclip is needed.

Ahard reset is next, you wil lose all content on reader, but as you haven't got any, you're OK !

If this doesn't sort it, uninstall everythig from PC, install Calibre, and use that - much easier system, and does a lot of things Reader can't.......

jocrane49
New

I have tried the drag and drop it just starts the sync and then does nothing I have to reboot the PC to get out of it HELP 😞

LGrfff27
New

With your reader connected to your PC go to Sony Supprot page, enter product name in dialogue box PRS-350 then on resulting page download PRS-Firmware for Mac/PC whichever. Problem solved. Your Reader for PC may initialy say it cant sync but wait a few seconds and it will fire ahead.