Join now - be part of our community!

Really need some help

SOLVED
profile.country.en_GB.title
shorty1977
Visitor

Really need some help

Hi bought the prst1 for mum and setting it up i hav created an e reader account but when i try and access it is says email or password invalid but when i go on my pc it logs i ok any help really appreciated

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
carpetmojo

If it persists, hit the "Forgotten Your Password " option, and change  it when prompted to do so. Start again, basically - it's usually the password that's screwed up ....

I say if it persists, because I have fairly regular sessions of Sony refusing to accept my (correct) Forum password - after entering it around 4-6 times, it is almost grudgingly accepted, and I'm sure it's because the system senses I've just about reached the limits of my patience ! So do make sure you have done everything as per the manual, and the password's as your registration.

See your PM's.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
carpetmojo

If it persists, hit the "Forgotten Your Password " option, and change  it when prompted to do so. Start again, basically - it's usually the password that's screwed up ....

I say if it persists, because I have fairly regular sessions of Sony refusing to accept my (correct) Forum password - after entering it around 4-6 times, it is almost grudgingly accepted, and I'm sure it's because the system senses I've just about reached the limits of my patience ! So do make sure you have done everything as per the manual, and the password's as your registration.

See your PM's.