Join now - be part of our community!

Transferring books from old PRS-300 to PRS-T1

profile.country.en_GB.title
libridg
New

Transferring books from old PRS-300 to PRS-T1

I have a PRS-300 pocket and use the reader library to transfer books from my PC to the reader at the moment.

On the reader library an reader I have in the collections section a lot of folder with books by various authors if I have a lot of books by them and the others are by publisher.

What I want to know is if I upgrade to the PRS-T1, does this also use the reader library, and will I be able to just connect the reader to the PC and either update or load new software, then transfer all my books which are on my PRS-300 to the PRS-T1 so they will appear in the collections section as they are on the PRS-300.

I really don't want to have to load them all on again and make new folders and move the books where I want them.

If anyone has done this themselves or know the answer I will be very grateful.

Thanks Linda

Message was edited by: libridg

1 REPLY 1
profile.country.en_GB.title
carpetmojo

I vaguely remember a post/thread in the past about whether it was possible to transfer books back to PC or something from a 350, but I'm afraid I've given up on the "Search" facility , it never seems to find anything near what I try for.

We used to have a little "Similar threads in the past" listing bopttom right - what's there now is nowhere as helpful.

However, I think the only way to transfer them to the T1  is if you still have the original download on your PC.

You will then be able to download onto the T1 from PC using Calibre.

I don't think there's any other way - although I hope I can be corrected, for your library's sake....

Good luck - the T1 is an excellent device .