Join now - be part of our community!

CASH BACK OFFER?

SOLVED
profile.country.en_GB.title
Welly1
Visitor

CASH BACK OFFER?

I have just purchased a Sony HX9 camera, the offer stated £40 cash back and the shop assistant said to do it online. Ive registered my details and created 'my account' plus I've also registered the camera details however I cannot see how to claim the cashback. Any advice would be much appreciated

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
profile.country.GB.title
Blencogo
Expert

If you go here you will find full details of the Summer Cashback: -

http://store.sony.eu/di/offer_summer14.pdf

You can download the Application Form and read the Terms and Conditions.

On the Application Form there is also a hotline telephone number to call for assistance.

:wink:

View solution in original post

25 REPLIES 25
profile.country.GB.title
Thalamus.
Champion

Hi Welly1,

welcome to Questions & Answers..:smileyhappy:

I'm not aware of the offer but if you give some more info I can try investigate on your behalf..

Could you give some more information was this an offer that was advertised in the shop or on the product box.

Does it state on the offer who to contact to claim the £40 cash back.?

ConnedbySony
Visitor

Cash back off Sony you must be joking friend. They are a bunch of con artists don't buy a thing off them.

askmuzica
Visitor

As ConnedbySony said don't expect to get any cashback, I bought a £500 camera 3 months ago and sent the application form to them same day and still havent got anything and they don't even have a contact number. Really poor customer service. Also the salesmane from shop told you lie that you fill online application form. This is what Ive been told too first time and went online and found that you can't and cameback to the store and got from them an application form. My recomendation is NOT to buy a sony product, I am dissapointed about the quality of their product I bought and even dissapointed about their customer service support.

profile.country.GB.title
Blencogo
Expert

If you go here you will find full details of the Summer Cashback: -

You can download the Application Form and read the Terms and Conditions.

On the Application Form there is also a hotline telephone number to call for assistance.

:wink:

I have purchased a Sony HX60 and believe there is a cach back offer on this - how do I claim ?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi there

The form you are looking for is below:

Cheers

profile.country.GB.title
MK_Slinky
Contributor

That's so unfair! Why is is just for camera purchases? Talk about 'equipmentist'!! I made that word up myself! :nauseated_face:

The User Manual is your friend..., seek forth and ye shall find answers. Can't find any? Join the club, we have all the answers here, occasionally they're even right! :wink: Dr.Slinky McVelvet - Inventor of the word 'Mellifluous' - 30.12.14

I haven't received my cashback despite claims it would be paid out within 28 days (form sent off about 40 days ago!) has anyone else?

alphaspin
Explorer

I sent my form and required documents on 17 August and also have not received anything. I have tried to call Custom Solutions on 01204 203802 (program code 41795) on three occasions to enquire about progress. On all three occasions the reply was a pre-recorded message saying that all of their operators were busy. On each occasion I left a message with my phone number but was never called back. Very disappointing! I am thinking of first complaining to the store from which I bought the RX100, John Lewis, and if this does not help, to Trading Standards.