Join now - be part of our community!

change tone settings crom z3 tones only

SOLVED
trcarro88
Explorer

change tone settings crom z3 tones only

Hi

When i went to change my sound settings i accidently pressed use the z3 tones only and not the ones where i could use my own ringtones for ring message etc but i do not know how to change it back i have looked everywhere, please can you help me to go back to be able to use my own music ?

Many thanks

Tracey x :thinking:

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
trcarro88
Explorer

Hi 

Thank you for your reply sorry i not got back but been poorly so not been online. I knew how to get the ringtones on its just that when i went to change it i accifently clicked on the use z3 tones only always and it would not change back i did find out though the only way to go back was to go back to  factory reset, what a pain that was lol. So thats what i did in the end was easier to do that other than going to leamington to get the phone shop to do it and that was worse than resettign lol. but all done now but thank you so much for your help anyway xx

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
profile.country.GB.title
Thalamus.
Champion

Hi Tracey,

welcome to the Sony User Community Forum..:smileyhappy:

I don't have a Xperia Z3 but I think you should be able to selct your own ring tone by doing the following..

Click Settings, followed by Phone Ringtone..

Then clcik on the Musical Note icon in the top right corner of your phones screen & you should be able to select your own audio track..

If the advice above does not help then it may be quicker asking your question in the official Sony Xperia support forum where hopefully someone will be able to help you further..:smileywink:

trcarro88
Explorer

Hi 

Thank you for your reply sorry i not got back but been poorly so not been online. I knew how to get the ringtones on its just that when i went to change it i accifently clicked on the use z3 tones only always and it would not change back i did find out though the only way to go back was to go back to  factory reset, what a pain that was lol. So thats what i did in the end was easier to do that other than going to leamington to get the phone shop to do it and that was worse than resettign lol. but all done now but thank you so much for your help anyway xx

profile.country.GB.title
Thalamus.
Champion

Hi Tracey,

you are welcome & I am glad you have been able to resolve your ringtone problem..:smileythumbsup: