Join now - be part of our community!

Complaints

profile.country.en_GB.title
MJCooper
Visitor

Complaints

Does anyone know of a way of compalaining to sony management concerning lack of correct information, The arrogance of some of the support staff who dispite having two ears and one mouth insist that something will work when it is known it will not. And when you go to supposed higher level of support. the person appears to have little knowledge either. You ask to speak to a senior person and when you ask if there is any idea of timescale they say non at all. So I might get a phone call next year. Can anyone suggest appropriate action. Has sony become to big and arragant and know longer cares about its customers. Do we have to make them look foolish before they listen

5 REPLIES 5
profile.country.GB.title
Blencogo
Expert

What Sony product are we talking about?

Also a rough idea of what the problem is may help someone to suggest the right place.

:thinking:

harshgulati
Explorer

Dont hit your head against the wall,sony does not have ears they are a sound system. my experience  with sony after dealing with them and buying every thing sony is they only worry about profits.i have been grossly wronged by sony but all they say is one lie to cover the previous.right hand does not know what left is doing .and if atall any time they admit fault ,compensation is so paltryand also comes  as a  voucher so you put more money in   to csh this voucher.global company with global lies harsh gulati

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi there

Sony listens, and Sony cares - See the Sony Care Bear :slight_smile:

Sony Care Bear.png

Although, if you think you have a valid complaint, have you tried following it up?  Or post a message on these forums with your issue, and maybe someone can help.

Cheers

profile.country.GB.title
jumpsuit
Expert

ROFL at the Care Bear.

That is superb Quinnicus!

profile.country.GB.title
MK_Slinky
Contributor

You should see the X-Rated one, he doesn't have a white balloon covering his bits!

The User Manual is your friend..., seek forth and ye shall find answers. Can't find any? Join the club, we have all the answers here, occasionally they're even right! :wink: Dr.Slinky McVelvet - Inventor of the word 'Mellifluous' - 30.12.14