Join now - be part of our community!

Emoticon Art

Anonymous
Not applicable

Emoticon Art

Union Jack

:smileyalert::smileyskull::smileyghost::smileyinfo::smileyinfo::smileyinfo::smileyinfo::smileyskull::smileyalert::smileyalert::smileyalert::smileyskull::smileyinfo::smileyinfo::smileyinfo::smileyinfo::smileyinfo::smileyskull::smileyalert::smileyalert:
:smileyalert::smileyalert::smileyskull::smileyskull::smileyinfo::smileyinfo::smileyinfo::smileyskull::smileyalert::smileyalert::smileyalert::smileyskull::smileyinfo::smileyinfo::smileyinfo::smileyinfo::smileyskull::smileyalert::smileyalert::smileyskull:
:smileyskull::smileyalert::smileyalert::smileyskull::smileyskull::smileyinfo::smileyinfo::smileyskull::smileyalert::smileyalert::smileyalert::smileyskull::smileyinfo::smileyinfo::smileyinfo::smileyskull::smileyalert::smileyalert::smileyskull::smileyskull:
:smileyinfo::smileyskull::smileyalert::smileyalert::smileyskull::smileyskull::smileyinfo::smileyskull::smileyalert::smileyalert::smileyalert::smileyskull::smileyinfo::smileyinfo::smileyskull::smileyalert::smileyalert::smileyskull::smileyskull::smileyinfo:
:smileyinfo::smileyinfo::smileyskull::smileyalert::smileyalert::smileyskull::smileyskull::smileyskull::smileyalert::smileyalert::smileyalert::smileyskull::smileyinfo::smileyskull::smileyalert::smileyalert::smileyskull::smileyskull::smileyinfo::smileyinfo:
:smileyinfo::smileyinfo::smileyinfo::smileyskull::smileyalert::smileyalert::smileyskull::smileyskull::smileyalert::smileyalert::smileyalert::smileyskull::smileyskull::smileyalert::smileyalert::smileyskull::smileyskull::smileyinfo::smileyinfo::smileyinfo:

:smileyinfo::smileyinfo::smileyinfo::smileyinfo::smileyskull::smileyalert::smileyalert::smileyskull::smileyalert::smileyalert::smileyalert::smileyskull::smileyalert::smileyalert::smileyskull::smileyskull::smileyinfo::smileyinfo::smileyinfo::smileyinfo:

:smileyinfo::smileyinfo::smileyinfo::smileyinfo::smileyinfo::smileyskull::smileyalert::smileyskull::smileyalert::smileyalert::smileyalert::smileyskull::smileyalert::smileyskull::smileyskull::smileyinfo::smileyinfo::smileyinfo::smileyinfo::smileyinfo:

:smileyskull::smileyskull::skull::skull::skull::skull::skull::skull::smileyalert::smileyalert::smileyalert::skull::skull::skull::skull::skull::skull::skull::smileyskull::smileyskull:

:alert::alert::alert::alert::alert::alert::alert::alert::alert::alert::alert::alert::alert::alert::alert::alert::alert::alert::alert::alert:

:alert::alert::alert::alert::alert::alert::alert::alert::alert::alert::alert::alert::alert::alert::alert::alert::alert::alert::alert::alert:

:smileyskull::smileyskull::skull::skull::skull::skull::skull::skull::smileyalert::smileyalert::smileyalert::skull::skull::skull::skull::skull::skull::skull::smileyskull::smileyskull:

:smileyinfo::smileyinfo::smileyinfo::smileyinfo::smileyinfo::smileyskull::smileyalert::smileyskull::smileyalert::smileyalert::smileyalert::smileyskull::smileyalert::smileyskull::smileyskull::smileyinfo::smileyinfo::smileyinfo::smileyinfo::smileyinfo:

:smileyinfo::smileyinfo::smileyinfo::smileyinfo::smileyskull::smileyalert::smileyalert::smileyskull::smileyalert::smileyalert::smileyalert::smileyskull::smileyalert::smileyalert::smileyskull::smileyskull::smileyinfo::smileyinfo::smileyinfo::smileyinfo:

:smileyinfo::smileyinfo::smileyinfo::smileyskull::smileyalert::smileyalert::smileyskull::smileyskull::smileyalert::smileyalert::smileyalert::smileyskull::smileyskull::smileyalert::smileyalert::smileyskull::smileyskull::smileyinfo::smileyinfo::smileyinfo:

:smileyinfo::smileyinfo::smileyskull::smileyalert::smileyalert::smileyskull::smileyskull::smileyskull::smileyalert::smileyalert::smileyalert::smileyskull::smileyinfo::smileyskull::smileyalert::smileyalert::smileyskull::smileyskull::smileyinfo::smileyinfo:

:smileyinfo::smileyskull::smileyalert::smileyalert::smileyskull::smileyskull::smileyinfo::smileyskull::smileyalert::smileyalert::smileyalert::smileyskull::smileyinfo::smileyinfo::smileyskull::smileyalert::smileyalert::smileyskull::smileyskull::smileyinfo:

:smileyskull::smileyalert::smileyalert::smileyskull::smileyskull::smileyinfo::smileyinfo::smileyskull::smileyalert::smileyalert::smileyalert::smileyskull::smileyinfo::smileyinfo::smileyinfo::smileyskull::smileyalert::smileyalert::smileyskull::smileyskull:

:smileyalert::smileyalert::smileyskull::smileyskull::smileyinfo::smileyinfo::smileyinfo::smileyskull::smileyalert::smileyalert::smileyalert::smileyskull::smileyinfo::smileyinfo::smileyinfo::smileyinfo::smileyskull::smileyalert::smileyalert::smileyskull:

:smileyalert::smileyskull::smileyghost::smileyinfo::smileyinfo::smileyinfo::smileyinfo::smileyskull::smileyalert::smileyalert::smileyalert::smileyskull::smileyinfo::smileyinfo::smileyinfo::smileyinfo::smileyinfo::smileyskull::smileyalert::smileyalert:

NOTE:

Your going to have to turn your monitors 90 degress!  Its actually harder than I first thought, when I first started out.  Also not fully symetrically correct either (but close)  But had enough for now !

Can you do better?  Or something different?

13 REPLIES 13
xxchrisxx
Explorer

I have windows 7.

Where do you get your emotions from?

I like what you have done. Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi there

Thank you :slight_smile:

I have Windows 7 as well - but it doesnt matter what OS you have.  When you click "reply" or post a new message, a text box will appear with a toolbar at the top. There is a button with the smilie face ":)" click this to insert a variety of emoticons.

Screenshot:

Emoticon.jpg

Cheers

profile.country.GB.title
jumpsuit
Expert

@Anonymous - I think someone has too much time on their hands lol

Great picture though :wink:

Anonymous
Not applicable

ROFL - Yes, tooo much time indeed.

Took me approximately 3 hours.

Im thinking of doing the 'Android' logo next (at some point)

profile.country.GB.title
jumpsuit
Expert

LOL Nice. Maybe try the Vaio logo too?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Could do - It kinda needs some time of Community Memorial Service.

xxchrisxx
Explorer

Thanks so much. Have just changed to Windows 7. Previosly Incredimail wouldnt let me use their emotions etc because I didnt want to sign up which would have cost. Have just tested out your recommendation and yay..it works.I will now have a bit of a play. Im very impressed with what you came up with.xcx

profile.country.GB.title
MK_Slinky
Contributor

Sorry I removed my post, it didn't work!

The User Manual is your friend..., seek forth and ye shall find answers. Can't find any? Join the club, we have all the answers here, occasionally they're even right! :wink: Dr.Slinky McVelvet - Inventor of the word 'Mellifluous' - 30.12.14
profile.country.GB.title
JapanMan2
Contributor

I have no patience to do that aha. :tongue: