Join now - be part of our community!

Fantasy Football 2013/2014

profile.country.GB.title
Drewde
Administrator

Fantasy Football 2013/2014

Hey!

To celebrate that Sony’s Hawk Eye goal line technology is being introduced in the new Premier League season, I thought we should have a Sony Community Fantasy Football league!

Do we have any football fans here?

http://fantasy.premierleague.com/ is the link you’ll need. You’ll need to sign up first and then you’ll be able to create your team.

Then each match day you’ll be given points based on clean sheets, goals, etc. You’ll be able to make subs and transfers throughout the season. You can find all the rules here: http://fantasy.premierleague.com/the-scout/

Once your team is created, you’ll be able to join the league.

Sony Community league code is: 948955-247252

Good luck everyone!

Do you think goal line technology will have an impact this year? Who are your picks for the top 4/bottom 3?

Tags (2)
424 REPLIES 424
Anonymous
Not applicable

@jumpsuit wrote:

Going to be an interesting finish in the Fantasy table!

Aye, that it is indeed.  Ive made a couple of changes for this week coming and am hoping it pays off - but not telling :slight_smile:

Anonymous
Not applicable

I shouldnt have bothered making those changes !!!  Very very very bad bad bad week for me.

tumblr_lum7wpSKbu1qh66wqo1_400.jpg

profile.country.en_GB.title
Catmambo
Contributor

I'm on a late surge Quinnicus, snapping at your heels...:smileythumbsup:

Spoiler

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Catmambo - Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

profile.country.GB.title
Drewde
Administrator

I don't even want to look after this week. Everything that could went wrong did go wrong :laughing:

Anonymous
Not applicable

Game Week 37

Sony FF League Table - GW37.jpg

Summary:

With a longer game week this week, many teams did really well, and a couple of teams, not so well.  A little tooing and froing at the top end of the table, which eventually settled to the same place.  Stevies Wonders has overtaken Freedom United in 5th Spot.

With one more game week to go, this is how I see it

• The Incrediballs cannot be overtaken in 1st Place - Well Done
  • In 2nd and 3rd place (Real Sociopath and Mid-Table Finish) - it is still undecided, but scales tipping towards Real Sociopath.
  • 4th, 5th and 6th place - is still undecided
  • 7th, 8th, 9th and 10th place will stay where they are.
Anonymous
Not applicable

You got double my point Drewde :grin:

I eventually had 4 players (Rooney, Augero, Ramsey, Oscar) that did not play due to LATE injuries/sickness

PS: Well Done Catmambo (Stevies Wonders), you've been miles down in 6th, for like....ever !!

profile.country.en_GB.title
Catmambo
Contributor

Toot toot!!! This is going to be a fascinating weekend!!
Could easily go either way!
profile.country.GB.title
jumpsuit
Expert

LOL yes!

Forget watching the games this week, lol we'll all be watching the points pages.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Too true Jumpy, Too True !!

At least all games are starting and finishing at the same time this week......

Im glad its turned like this, it gives an interesting final game week :sweat: