Join now - be part of our community!

Fantasy Football 2013/2014

profile.country.GB.title
Drewde
Administrator

Fantasy Football 2013/2014

Hey!

To celebrate that Sony’s Hawk Eye goal line technology is being introduced in the new Premier League season, I thought we should have a Sony Community Fantasy Football league!

Do we have any football fans here?

http://fantasy.premierleague.com/ is the link you’ll need. You’ll need to sign up first and then you’ll be able to create your team.

Then each match day you’ll be given points based on clean sheets, goals, etc. You’ll be able to make subs and transfers throughout the season. You can find all the rules here: http://fantasy.premierleague.com/the-scout/

Once your team is created, you’ll be able to join the league.

Sony Community league code is: 948955-247252

Good luck everyone!

Do you think goal line technology will have an impact this year? Who are your picks for the top 4/bottom 3?

Tags (2)
424 REPLIES 424
profile.country.GB.title
Drewde
Administrator

Last day. Good luck all :thumbsup:

Anonymous
Not applicable

As Drewde said ^^

44956307.jpg

Anonymous
Not applicable

I hope this works out - 4 transfers this week - hence already deduction of 12 points.

profile.country.en_GB.title
Catmambo
Contributor

Ooh  - this is close!

Anonymous
Not applicable

Just about to write the same thing...  Its gonna be close between us - once bonus points are awarded, and deductions made.....  Toooo close to call.

Catmambo
Contributor

Exactly, the numbers shuffle around without reason, so I guess either late tonight or early tomorrow, we'll have the final numbers. Either way its been the most enjoyable season for me as a non supporter! Looking forward to the WC Fantasy Football now..

Anonymous
Not applicable

Game Week 38 - FINAL

Sony FF League Table - GW38.jpg

Summary:

No changes made to the FF League Table this week - After a very anxious wait on the final scores.

Well Done to Incrediballs (who ever you are) - You have been at the top of the table for most of the season!!!  Step forward to claim your prize - Kudos and bragging rights !

Well Done to all players too.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Catmambo - Congrats of beating me.  A monumental effort considering that you were out of the race a little while ago.

@ ALL - Its been fun - Love to do this again - At the start of the season I never knew who Yaya Tore or Ramsey was. In fact I never heard of most players.  But now I do.

profile.country.GB.title
Drewde
Administrator

Well that final gameweek was an anticlimax  :laughing:

Catmambo
Contributor

Good job everyone and congrats to the winner. 

Props especially to Quinnicus for his death or glory transfer gamble in the last week - unlucky for it not to pay off.