Join now - be part of our community!

Fantasy Football 2013/2014

profile.country.GB.title
Drewde
Administrator

Fantasy Football 2013/2014

Hey!

To celebrate that Sony’s Hawk Eye goal line technology is being introduced in the new Premier League season, I thought we should have a Sony Community Fantasy Football league!

Do we have any football fans here?

http://fantasy.premierleague.com/ is the link you’ll need. You’ll need to sign up first and then you’ll be able to create your team.

Then each match day you’ll be given points based on clean sheets, goals, etc. You’ll be able to make subs and transfers throughout the season. You can find all the rules here: http://fantasy.premierleague.com/the-scout/

Once your team is created, you’ll be able to join the league.

Sony Community league code is: 948955-247252

Good luck everyone!

Do you think goal line technology will have an impact this year? Who are your picks for the top 4/bottom 3?

Tags (2)
424 REPLIES 424
profile.country.GB.title
jumpsuit
Expert

Well done everyone for making this such fun!

I'm actually going to claim victory as the person that won has no input on this forum whatsoever lol :yahoo:

Call me Klaus Beer (from the '68 Summer Olympics long jump) lol  - look up who the winner was and what he did. Its similar to our league :laughing:

Looking forward to the World Cup competition, I'm just about to board a plane headed for Chile to scout for new talents for my squad.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@jumpsuit wrote:

I'm actually going to claim victory as the person that won has no input on this forum whatsoever lol

I think we should all give you the bragging rights !!  You are quite correct :grin:

Well done Jumpy - Since you overtook me in second place, it was all downhill for me from there.  Did you put a curse on "Freedom United" or some type of Hex?  <grin>

profile.country.GB.title
jumpsuit
Expert

LOL not this time :laughing: but I may have to for the next one....

I hope we can get some more members to join in the World Cup one too!

Anonymous
Not applicable

Are we doing a new FF for world cup?

profile.country.GB.title
Drewde
Administrator

We'll sort something out :thumbsup:

profile.country.en_GB.title
tweety2b
Ex Commander (Was always on)

We will officially announce FF one tomorrow but here is the league number:

http://en.mcdonalds.fantasy.fifa.com/leagues/9679

Cheers,

Nico

Nico Henderijckx
(ex-Sony employee - fanboy forever)
profile.country.en_GB.title
Catmambo
Contributor

Stand back everybody, there is a 5th place with my name on it :wink:

Anonymous
Not applicable

Ill get you this time !

And surely Tweety2b cannot do any worse either :grin:

profile.country.GB.title
jumpsuit
Expert

Yippeeeeeeeee! Can't wait.

Its a lot harder trying to buy 23 players for £100 Million than it was buying 14 for the Premiere League :anguished:

Anonymous
Not applicable

It is indeed much harder to juggle things around.  But the lower players are only £1m !

I dont know about you guys, but I have joined the Sony Community League, it shows up when I search for it, but when looking at "My Leagues" its blank.

Have you guys experienced that?