Join now - be part of our community!

Fantasy Football 2013/2014

profile.country.GB.title
Drewde
Administrator

Fantasy Football 2013/2014

Hey!

To celebrate that Sony’s Hawk Eye goal line technology is being introduced in the new Premier League season, I thought we should have a Sony Community Fantasy Football league!

Do we have any football fans here?

http://fantasy.premierleague.com/ is the link you’ll need. You’ll need to sign up first and then you’ll be able to create your team.

Then each match day you’ll be given points based on clean sheets, goals, etc. You’ll be able to make subs and transfers throughout the season. You can find all the rules here: http://fantasy.premierleague.com/the-scout/

Once your team is created, you’ll be able to join the league.

Sony Community league code is: 948955-247252

Good luck everyone!

Do you think goal line technology will have an impact this year? Who are your picks for the top 4/bottom 3?

Tags (2)
424 REPLIES 424
profile.country.GB.title
jumpsuit
Expert

Typical of Barclays.

profile.country.GB.title
Drewde
Administrator

Score predictions for Man Utd v Chelsea tonight?

Anonymous
Not applicable

I have 3 chelsea players and 1 Man U - So on that stupid basis alone, score prediction 3-1 to Chelsea . 

Im hoping to pick up a few points here, and go up a little.

profile.country.GB.title
jumpsuit
Expert

Hopefully 4-4 score for red cards.

profile.country.GB.title
Drewde
Administrator

On one hand I'm a Man Utd fan so i want a United win. 

But then I don't have RVP in my team so if he scores a few other people will get loads of points. I do have Ivanovic and Hazard and need them to score points, but i don't want United to lose. :thinking:

profile.country.GB.title
jumpsuit
Expert

Haha I just checked my team believing I had an injured Kolo Toure in my squad and found out I bought Yaya Toure by mistake. Still waiting to shift Bale. Any offers? (sweets accepted)

Anonymous
Not applicable

After a disastrous 2nd week.  I really really really need this week to be better.  Really !

profile.country.GB.title
Drewde
Administrator

Will keep my team the same this week and probably play my wildcard next.

profile.country.en_GB.title
Catmambo
Contributor

5-2-3 is the new formational benchmark...
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yippy, a few more points today.  Hopefully that raises my rankings.  Bloody Van Persie, Ive had him for 2 weeks, and has failed to score me many points for 2 weeks.