Join now - be part of our community!

Fantasy Football 2013/2014

profile.country.GB.title
Drewde
Administrator

Fantasy Football 2013/2014

Hey!

To celebrate that Sony’s Hawk Eye goal line technology is being introduced in the new Premier League season, I thought we should have a Sony Community Fantasy Football league!

Do we have any football fans here?

http://fantasy.premierleague.com/ is the link you’ll need. You’ll need to sign up first and then you’ll be able to create your team.

Then each match day you’ll be given points based on clean sheets, goals, etc. You’ll be able to make subs and transfers throughout the season. You can find all the rules here: http://fantasy.premierleague.com/the-scout/

Once your team is created, you’ll be able to join the league.

Sony Community league code is: 948955-247252

Good luck everyone!

Do you think goal line technology will have an impact this year? Who are your picks for the top 4/bottom 3?

Tags (2)
424 REPLIES 424
Anonymous
Not applicable

I dont care where Im on the ladder, as long as im ahead of Stevies Wonders :nauseated_face:  (Mu.hahahaha)

profile.country.en_GB.title
Catmambo
Contributor

OOOh, its a good week for me so far - still got 5 players still to register a score as they are playing tomorrow and already on 30 points. Pretty confident they will cancel out this temporary good fortune though...

Anonymous
Not applicable

bloody hell.  Ive only got 11 points so far, with 6 players to play tomorrow and monday.

profile.country.GB.title
Drewde
Administrator

I had a very good Saturday. Can we just leave it at that for this gameweek? Will only go badly from here. :thumbsup:

profile.country.GB.title
jumpsuit
Expert

Wondering when I should sell Bale....

Anonymous
Not applicable

I sold him a few days ago.

profile.country.GB.title
jumpsuit
Expert

oooooh what did you get for him?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Less than what you will.  I got my £9mil back, I didnt know the price will go up :cry:

profile.country.GB.title
jumpsuit
Expert

If I don't get 93 million euros (paid in instalments I believe) I won't be impressed.

Anonymous
Not applicable

prepare to be unimpressed.

£11.9mil - still £2.9mil more than what I got.