Join now - be part of our community!

HELP - SONY WARRANTY - FOR TV

profile.country.GB.title
MohammedAbdul123
Explorer

HELP - SONY WARRANTY - FOR TV

Hi Everyone,

Hoping someone can help me.

I sent my TV for repair over four weeks ago (19.09.2019) and still the issue has not been resolved. 2 weeks ago I agreed with a replacement TV to be sent and now since then every time I call the customer service department says that they are waiting for an update and will call me back the next day. I was made several promises of a call back  still I had to call you back. It seems that every time I call, the case is always being "escalated" but it never is as there has been no update for the last two weeks. The Customer Service Agents have even tried numerous times to give me the run around by providing the Pacifica group contact details and saying it is in their hands. However when I call them they say the situation needs to be resolved by Sony. Apparently Sony have told them they delivered the TV to the regional service centre ( Pacifica) or somewhere but they have not received anything.

And now since Monday 21.10.2019 they are stating that they cannot give me a time scale as to when it will be sorted and that I will have to just wait. They have promised compensation for the delay but no details as what that will be or when I will receive the TV.

Hoping someone can advise me as to what I can do. 

Thanks in advance much appreciated. 

2 REPLIES 2
profile.country.GB.title
jumpsuit
Expert

Hi @MohammedAbdul123  and welcome to the Community :slight_smile:

Sorry to hear about this.

The most you can probably do at the moment is either wait to hear for an update or contact Sony again.

I can escalate this for you if you wish but perhaps it may be worth you contacting them again

just in case there has been any update.

profile.country.GB.title
MohammedAbdul123
Explorer

Hi 

Thanks for you reply. 

Sorry I should have mentioned that I did contact them today and they said the same “No update, to wait”. They should at least give a timescale as to when they are going to sort it out as it has been in this situation since 07.10.2019.