Join now - be part of our community!

Hi All

SOLVED
profile.country.GB.title
Durhamshire
Explorer

Hi All

Just wanted to say hi to you all.  I also have a little problem which doesn't seem to fir into any category.  If this is in the wrong place I apologise.

I have 4 Sony products which I have never registered.  Since upgrading my broadband I have decided to register.  That's where I have the problem.  The page will let me input the Product Code,  However when I try to input the other infomation, every tme I put cursor over a box I get an icon which resembles a red no entry sign.  I'm stuck.

Has anybody any idea what I am doing wrong or what I should be doing.  Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
profile.country.GB.title
cass_n
Community Team

Hi @Durhamshire and welcome to the forum :slight_smile:

Thanks for flagging this - it's a known issue and should now be resolved.  Can you please try again and let me know if it works? 

If you still have problems, please can you share a screenshot so that we can investigate further?

Thanks,
Cass

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
profile.country.GB.title
cass_n
Community Team

Hi @Durhamshire and welcome to the forum :slight_smile:

Thanks for flagging this - it's a known issue and should now be resolved.  Can you please try again and let me know if it works? 

If you still have problems, please can you share a screenshot so that we can investigate further?

Thanks,
Cass

profile.country.GB.title
Durhamshire
Explorer

Hi.  Thanks for your reply and sorry for delay getting back to you.  It's worked.  I left it a few days and when I tried it yesterday it worked.  I have quite a few Sony products.  It won't let me add certain products, but I think its because they are quite old.  Bought Mini Disc 98/99 and me first DVD Player was a Sony and I bought that in 2000.  Thanks again for your help.

Best Wishes

Gary