Join now - be part of our community!

How do I make a complaint about service recieved from sony mobile repair

SOLVED
Ryan31
New

How do I make a complaint about service recieved from sony mobile repair

This is possibly the worst customer service ive ever had to endure. Phone went in for warranty repair on the screen and was sent back with a faulty mic. Sent back to repair centre as a vip service which is now taken similar time to standard service. Manager failed to reply to a call request. Ive been told I cant speak to a manager. Service advisor was on another planet and wasn't listening had to keep repeating myself. Phone logged in as being recieved day after it was actually recieved the whole place seems a shambles.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
profile.country.en_GB.title
tweety2b
Ex Commander (Was always on)

Hi Ryan,

Sorry to hear about your bad experience with Xperia.

We don't handle Xperia issues on this forum. The Mobile division has a dedicated forum which you can find here: http://talk.sonymobile.com

Cheers

Nico

Nico Henderijckx
(ex-Sony employee - fanboy forever)

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
profile.country.en_GB.title
tweety2b
Ex Commander (Was always on)

Hi Ryan,

Sorry to hear about your bad experience with Xperia.

We don't handle Xperia issues on this forum. The Mobile division has a dedicated forum which you can find here: http://talk.sonymobile.com

Cheers

Nico

Nico Henderijckx
(ex-Sony employee - fanboy forever)
oldsony
New

I see that you realy don't understand the problem. Sony is the global trade mark. If someone has this kind of bad experience (TV, xperia phone or whatever "made by Sony) this will influence customer decision for eny Sony electronic equipment.

Reading the customer experiences in this forum and other similar forum as well I see that you have realy BIG problem with Sony aftersale servise.

In the past I was one of th big Sony fan. Sony was absolut my 1. choice in electronics. Unfortunately today I do not trust Sony anymore. Why ? Because of to many quality problems and specally because of  very very bad aftersale service. And what are natural consequenses of this kind of customer ignorance - Sony ? NO thanks ! (and don't forget - the comunity is made from single customer - I'll do my best to tell the truth to all people I know.

SS