Join now - be part of our community!

How does this forum work?

SOLVED
profile.country.sv_SE.title
Roland_Larsson
Visitor

How does this forum work?

I have to log in again several times when i try to get in touch with the administrators to answer a private message from one of them -they seem to have mislaid my last response. This time my password doesn't work any more.

When I finally managed to send a reply it bounced - the administrators mailbox is full!

???

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
profile.country.en_GB.title
-Finn-
Explorer

Hi Roland_Larsson, and thanks for your reply Blencogo.

I think that you were trying to contact me (Finn), but unfortunately my inbox had run out of space: I have cleared it now and you should be able to get back in touch by private message again. Thank you for alerting us to the mailbox issue and sorry for any inconvenience this has caused.

Regards,

Finn

Message was edited by: -Finn-

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
profile.country.GB.title
Blencogo
Expert

Hi,

Who are you trying to contact and about what discussion?

Unfortunately, it seems there have been some issues with the Forum over the last few days - many of us have suffered the same problems.

:thinking:

profile.country.en_GB.title
-Finn-
Explorer

Hi Roland_Larsson, and thanks for your reply Blencogo.

I think that you were trying to contact me (Finn), but unfortunately my inbox had run out of space: I have cleared it now and you should be able to get back in touch by private message again. Thank you for alerting us to the mailbox issue and sorry for any inconvenience this has caused.

Regards,

Finn

Message was edited by: -Finn-