Join now - be part of our community!

I will never purchase from Sony again, I feel cheated!!!

profile.country.fi_FI.title
PeterByrne
Visitor

I will never purchase from Sony again, I feel cheated!!!

I am posting this here because the Sony submission form service is not working, so it is impossible to send my complaint!! (see attached screenshot)

Yesterday I purchased the Sony  ICD--UX512 digital voice recorder. I am happy with the purchase as it is clear to me that this is a quality product. However, I was very disappointed to discover that your advertising (please see the attached file) for the  ICD--UX512 is incorrect and I have purchased a product with missing features.

As you can see from the attached file, which is a screen capture from your website, the  ICD--UX512 is advertised as having an FM tuner.

To my surprise and disappointment, the product manual now tells me that the  ICD--UX512 does not have radio capabilities.

I bought the  ICD--UX512 because I begin university studies at the end of this month because I want to record important lectures and seminars. The fact that the  ICD--UX512 is advertised as having an FM tuner as one of its features was the secondary reason for choosing this model of digital voice recorder. I’m a student with a very limited budget, and now know that if I want the advertised FM tuner I will have to purchase another model that is more expensive.

Come on Sony! You have been in this business long enough to know how to advertise a product, surely!!

Sincerely, a very disappointed customer.

0 REPLIES 0