Join now - be part of our community!

Lottery Winnings

Anonymous
Not applicable

Lottery Winnings

Ok a couple of general questions for everyone - Tonights Euromillions is estimated at £107,000,000

1. Say you won a £100 million - What would you do with it? 

2. Realistically how much money would be life changing for you?  Curious on peoples answer on this as its probably variable as a small amount is life changing for some, but not others.

My answers:

1. I would quarter my £100 million to 3 others (Mum, Dad, and Brother) - So I would have £25 million left.  I would leave £5 million to give to other people (and pet projects).  I would buy a couple of houses in the UK, and 1 more in another country - and thats it really.  Just to live comfortably for the rest of my life.

2. I think £750-1mil would be the point of life changing.  Things like £100,000 would be nice to have, but cant buy a 'comfortable' home for that.  A nice home is all I require, and not have to worry about money (or work).
7 REPLIES 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

I wish I could say that I was a £107 mil winner (although truth be told, I would not go public) - But won £2.80 from 4 lines (if you can call it a win)

profile.country.GB.title
JapanMan2
Contributor

1) The majority would go to myself and other family members, but would love to share the rest with close friends and charities.

I would make sure I had a nice house (not too big though), a brand new motorbike and a the best TV/sound system. :tongue:

2) I would say £500,000 would be proper life changing for me. :slight_smile:

Anonymous
Not applicable

ooooo, just got in with litterally 1 minute to spare !!!!! 

julia_bell_0830
Explorer

1) I would buy some assets. Income of the assets can help my family, friends and others.

2) I think 200,000 pounds can change life for me.

profile.country.GB.title
JapanMan2
Contributor

I have yet to still win the Lottery... 😞

Been playing it for far too long but am paranoid the one time I stop, my numbers will pop up aha. :tongue:

Anonymous
Not applicable

DIdnt win, but got my ticket in for Tuesday - £143 million is nothing to sneeze at :grin:  (mine, all mine - wish)

profile.country.GB.title
JapanMan2
Contributor

I don't think I'll ever win it, but it won't stop me from playing. :tongue: