Join now - be part of our community!

When is Android Jelly Bean 4.3 is coming for my Sony Xperia SP?

SOLVED

When is Android Jelly Bean 4.3 is coming for my Sony Xperia SP?

Hi, I wanna know when Android Jelly Bean 4.3 is coming for my Sony Xperia SP? And if you know when Android Kit Kat is coming for it?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
profile.country.GB.title
Thalamus.
Champion

@Jesper1996 wrote:

Hi, I wanna know when Android Jelly Bean 4.3 is coming for my Sony Xperia SP? And if you know when Android Kit Kat is coming for it?

Hi Jesper1996,

welcome to the Sony User Community Forum..:smileyhappy:

I can not find a specific date but according to the Xperia Blog it appears that Jelly Bean 4.3 will be coming to the Zperia SP..

For future reference Sony have decided not to include Mobile phones on this forum, instead you can if you wish visit the official Sony Xperia support forum for information, etc..

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
profile.country.GB.title
Thalamus.
Champion

@Jesper1996 wrote:

Hi Jesper1996,

welcome to the Sony User Community Forum..:smileyhappy:

I can not find a specific date but according to the Xperia Blog it appears that Jelly Bean 4.3 will be coming to the Zperia SP..

For future reference Sony have decided not to include Mobile phones on this forum, instead you can if you wish visit the official Sony Xperia support forum for information, etc..