Join now - be part of our community!

Win an amazing HDR-MV1 Music Video Recorder! Share your top five Christmas songs.

SOLVED
ClarissaW

Win an amazing HDR-MV1 Music Video Recorder! Share your top five Christmas songs.

We've got some prizes to give away! To be in with a chance of winning an amazing HDR-MV1 Music Video Recorder so you can record all your singing this year, simply post your Top Five Christmas Songs as a reply to this thread. Check out the Terms and Conditions here

51 REPLIES 51
GeorgeW78
Explorer

My top 5 Christmas songs (comedy ones!) are:

Dominick The Donkey - Lou Monte

Mr. Hankey, the Christmas Poo - South Park

Cat Hairballs - Ren & Stimpy

Grandma Got Run Over By A Reindeer - Elmo & Patsy

The Night Santa Went Crazy - Weird Al Yankovic

PhillW
New

1. Boney M - Mary's Boy Child

2. Andy Williams - It's The Most Wonderful Time Of The Year

3. Mel Smith & Kim Wilde - Rockin' Around the Christmas Tree

4. Chris De Burgh - A Spaceman Came Travelling

5. Jona Lewie - Stop The Cavalry

:innocent:

profile.country.GB.title
Drewde
Administrator

The competition is now closed. Thank you for all your entries! We've put together a master list across all of Europe - take a look at the attachment to this post.

We'll be bringing you the final top five - and our lucky winners - some time next week. Any guesses on the number 1 spot?

MossyTC
Explorer

Any guesses on the number 1 spot?

"All I Want For Christmas Is You".

Have the winners been notified yet?  

GeorgeW78
Explorer

My guess at the top spot would be Fairytale of New York cos everyone seems to love it and I don't know anyone who dislikes it!

GeorgeW78
Explorer

Oops should have read the attachment before I guessed :wink:

chlachu
Explorer

1. I Believe In Father Christmas

2. A Spaceman Came Travelling

3. Do They Know It's Christmas (Original Version)

4. Little Drummer Boy/Peace On Earth

5. Happy Christmas (War Is Over)

howlinZ
Explorer

the competition ended buddy we are just waiting to here the top 5 and the winner :slight_smile:

Anonymous
Not applicable

@howlinZ wrote:

the competition ended buddy we are just waiting to here the top 5 and the winner :slight_smile:

The winners and top 5 was posted here :

http://community.sony.co.uk/t5/Blog-News-from-Sony/Your-top-fifty-favourite-Christmas-songs-and-our-...

howlinZ
Explorer

slightly confused competition terms stated to just select your own top 5 christmas songs but the 2 winners were the ones that guessed the actual top 5

not fair really as am sure peoples selections would have been completely different had they attempted to guess the top 5 rather than there own favourites