Join now - be part of our community!

Xperia Z1 can not read sms message text same colour as background

SOLVED
profile.country.en_GB.title
pkcool

Xperia Z1 can not read sms message text same colour as background

Hello. I have recieved a mms text and the background for incoming text is blue the mms hyper text is blue including the password. How can you change the colour of the background or example change hyper text to yellow?
2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
pkcool

Yes it did with about 75% satisfaction. Had to change theme to a none blue.. Even though I would like to have blue I can't because if you have a blue theme you cannot see the hypertext.

In basic terms it means a programmer / designer did not fully think about the usability completely. But it happens.

Thanks

View solution in original post

pkcool

Sony had an unpdate that I completed last night... That fixed this issue.. Thanks.. Thouhgt you would like to know..

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
pkcool

This is going to be my first moan and groan

Did not realize this is such a difficult question.

In the future I'm thinking about weather to buy sony or not.. I need MMS for work and if they can solve this then I have to get rid of the Xperia Z1 and buy something else..

Imagine .. I have Sony... DVD, Hifi, TV, Laptop, Video Camera, 2 x Tablets, Memry stick, PS2 and PS3 gaming stations, projector, SBH50 Bluetooth headset, SBH20 Bluetooth headset, 2 x set acessories for tablets, MP3 Player, point and shoot camera

So now should I stay with Sony in the future.. That is the question I am asking myself..

Because I'm finding it annoying that I can access MMS messages that I need for work becsause I can not read the password...

So some cleaver engineer program designer came up with the idea blue on blue for hyper texts..

The best part is that I'm a business consultant in the telecom industry..

So Sony if you are reading this think about it.. If you need me a customer for the future or not...

profile.country.GB.title
jumpsuit
Expert

Hi there pkcool :slight_smile:

Thanks for the input.

Have you tried visiting the actual Sony Mobile forum?

(This site doesn't have a 'phone' section.)

If you click This site you may have a bit more luck :wink:

pkcool

Thanks I give it try..

pkcool

Yes it did with about 75% satisfaction. Had to change theme to a none blue.. Even though I would like to have blue I can't because if you have a blue theme you cannot see the hypertext.

In basic terms it means a programmer / designer did not fully think about the usability completely. But it happens.

Thanks

pkcool

Sony had an unpdate that I completed last night... That fixed this issue.. Thanks.. Thouhgt you would like to know..

nolegno1
New

how do i change the colour text form yellow on my sony m2 ??

profile.country.GB.title
jumpsuit
Expert

Hi @nolegno1 and welcome to the Community :slight_smile:

Unfortunately we don't cover phones on this forum, perhapsd if you post on

the official Xperia forum  Here

then someone may be able to help :slight_smile: