Join now - be part of our community!

Xperia Z3 ..Complaint from the ill trained customer service

Nagwan
Explorer

Xperia Z3 ..Complaint from the ill trained customer service

Can anyone tell me how to do a complaint and esclate it ? I have called the customer service and the e-store a couple of times since i did pre-order my phone on the 21st of sep. and heard nothing usful back for the last 25 days except some lies from the customer services saying they had to verify my address( apparently by calling someone in heaven an not myself)  and the constant ' we dont know' answer..why the hell cany sony get a well trained team of customer service? now i cancelled my order and i ll make sure no one i know buys a sony phone cause they ll get stuck with these ppl soner or later. to get back my money it is a diff storey so i have to reject the delivery and after 14 days when the phone is back to sony i guess they ll think to give me back my money...i ll sue them

4 REPLIES 4
Nagwan
Explorer

what is going on !!! I called them again to make sure that they dont take money from my account and one of the customer services talked very rudley which seems like the ususal way they do and he refsued to give me his name !!!! are they stealing ppl now 

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi there

I have reported your complaint/issue to Sony as an escalation.  Hopefully someone should contact you.  Please ensure that your contact details are correct in your account profile.

Cheers

profile.country.GB.title
jumpsuit
Expert

@Nagwan Hi and welcome to the Community here.

While you wait for contact, It may be worth you having a look through / posting in the official Xperia Care support forum Here :wink:

profile.country.GB.title
Thalamus.
Champion

Hi Nagman,

Unfortunately Sony have decided Mobile phones are one a few products that are not support on this forum, so I'm not sure escalting your problem on this forum will work..

It may be quicker taking Jumpsuits advice & visit the official Sony Xperia support forum where hopefully you'll recieve a prompt reply..