Join now - be part of our community!

4OD no longer listed on BluRay BDP-S3100

SOLVED
webmail7
Explorer

4OD no longer listed on BluRay BDP-S3100

They seem to have fixed the BBC iPlayer app, but now 4OD has disappeared from my list of apps. It worked fine and I'd been using it a lot. Now it's completely gone - anyone else with the same issue?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi there

Reading back on the original question and answers, I think I probably miss-read this one to be honest.  I probably mis-took 4OD to mean 5OD.

So to clear this up - 4OD (and ITV Player) has not and is not available on the Bluray players.  So that is the reason why the app is not available.

Hope that clears this up.

Cheers

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi there

Try turning off all your bluray player and router for a couple of minutes, then switch it on again.  Hopefully it will then detect correctly.

Cheers

webmail7
Explorer

Thank you for the tip, Qinnicus, but I tried that and still no 4OD back. Did you have the same problem?

Anonymous
Not applicable

No, not experienced that exact problem (but then again, I dont have a dedicated blu-ray player, my PS3 works good:smileyhappy: )

Generally rebooting normally solves alot of problems - considering that no one else is reporting the problem indicates its isolated to you unfortunately.

What I should have included, is a couple more steps if rebooting player and router doesnt resolve the problem

The next thing you can try, is to perform a Network Update from the settings menu.  If that fails, you may want to consider a factory reset of the bluray player itself.

Cheers

Hi, did you manage to fix this problem? I would also like to watch 4od on my BDP-s3100, but haven't got the app.

Regrds Mike

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi there

Reading back on the original question and answers, I think I probably miss-read this one to be honest.  I probably mis-took 4OD to mean 5OD.

So to clear this up - 4OD (and ITV Player) has not and is not available on the Bluray players.  So that is the reason why the app is not available.

Hope that clears this up.

Cheers

Ok thanks for the reply.