Join now - be part of our community!

ALL BLU RAY DISCS WARPED???

SOLVED
profile.country.en_GB.title
HelenH3213
Visitor

ALL BLU RAY DISCS WARPED???

Our entire collection of blu ray discs are un usable.  We havent moved them or put them in direct sunlight or heat and are with all the regular dvds on the shelf, but this week it appears something has happened similtanious to break all the blu rays.  They are completely un readable but in the double play cases the dvds are fine!!

Can any one advise me to why this could of happened? Or prehaps what is the difference in material to blu ray discs and regular dvd?

Please help :slight_frown:

Helen

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Bravia55HX

Hi,

you have either become a victim of the paranormal or you have subjected them, unwittingly of coarse to some other form, this rarely if ever happens.

yes the blu rays are thinner than regular dvd's but that should not be an issue,

i have hundreds of dvd's and quite few blu rays and have never had a problem, the only thing you can do now is suck it up, replace the collection and store them correctly then you shouldent have any further problems.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Bravia55HX

Hi,

you have either become a victim of the paranormal or you have subjected them, unwittingly of coarse to some other form, this rarely if ever happens.

yes the blu rays are thinner than regular dvd's but that should not be an issue,

i have hundreds of dvd's and quite few blu rays and have never had a problem, the only thing you can do now is suck it up, replace the collection and store them correctly then you shouldent have any further problems.