Join now - be part of our community!

BDP S790

SOLVED
profile.country.no_NO.title
frodeflaathe
Visitor

BDP S790

My brand new BDP S790  does not respond on either remote control or buttons on the player itself. it shows "DIAG" on the blue ray player when it starts up. (it is brand new and havnt seen a single second on it yet)

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
profile.country.en_GB.title
Bravia55HX

Hi again,

can now confirm gone straight into set up no problems, set up internet connection and performed updates, remember when you get round to this it takes ages so do not interrupt this process, mines still doing it! if i have anything else to add i'll do it later, in the meantime if yours does not come out of the diagnostic mode i suggest you return it for a replacement.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Bravia55HX

Hi,

that sounds like a diagnostic screen to me rather than a set up screen, no idea why your getting that come up but it does not sound right, i have a brand new one of those i've not set up yet, if i can be bothered later i'll take a look.

Bravia55HX

Hi again,

can now confirm gone straight into set up no problems, set up internet connection and performed updates, remember when you get round to this it takes ages so do not interrupt this process, mines still doing it! if i have anything else to add i'll do it later, in the meantime if yours does not come out of the diagnostic mode i suggest you return it for a replacement.

profile.country.no_NO.title
frodeflaathe
Visitor

thanks alot:)

i will try to update througout the night, if not i for sure need to delivered it back to the store.

thanks once again