Join now - be part of our community!

Free Streaming App - DanceTrippin.TV in the Opera Store!!!!

profile.country.GB.title
MK_Slinky
Contributor

Free Streaming App - DanceTrippin.TV in the Opera Store!!!!

Hi folks!

I wanted to share this with those of you who like listening to your dance choonz.

If any of you have a Sony BD Player with streaming services there's a great new app in the Opera TV store called DanceTrippin.TV - It's a big selection of videos from global dance venues from around the globe.

The likes of Pacha Ibiza, Amnesia, Space Ibiza, Paradiso Netherlands, Eden Ibiza plus many more can be streamed to your TV using this app. It's possibly the best free app going if you like your dance music. I'm so blown away by it I can't stop talking about it, I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!

Website also available for listening on your PC here: DanceTrippin.TV

I'm soooooo in love with this app! Heart Oh happy memories.....

The User Manual is your friend..., seek forth and ye shall find answers. Can't find any? Join the club, we have all the answers here, occasionally they're even right! :wink: Dr.Slinky McVelvet - Inventor of the word 'Mellifluous' - 30.12.14
11 REPLIES 11
Mazzer89
New

How do search for something using the remote, it only allows me to enter numbers and not letters? Lovin the app btw 

profile.country.GB.title
MK_Slinky
Contributor

It's been a while since I used this app but if I remember correctly when you launch the on-screen keyboard there should be a button marked 'abc' which when selected changes the keyboard layout.

Hope it helps?

The User Manual is your friend..., seek forth and ye shall find answers. Can't find any? Join the club, we have all the answers here, occasionally they're even right! :wink: Dr.Slinky McVelvet - Inventor of the word 'Mellifluous' - 30.12.14
profile.country.GB.title
notspurs

great news, i used to be able to access dance trippin thro' kodi, then it stopped working. Slinky's RIP!

profile.country.GB.title
MK_Slinky
Contributor

@notspurs

Forgive me if I'm missing the point but why is it good news if you used to be able to access Dance Trippin TV through Kodi but now you can't? Surely that's a bad thing isn't it?

Forums work better if you're no too cryptic, you might understand what you're talking about but I'm struggling to understand what you're implying. Slinky's RIP????

profile.country.GB.title
notspurs

yes you are missing the point, it's great news that i will be able to access dance trippin again. slinky's was a club that played dance music, with top dj's, went there a few times, but i think it has closed now. your user name reminds me of slinky's obviously

profile.country.GB.title
notspurs

google slinkys nighclub bounemouth, lots of stuff on youtube, happy days!:smileythumbsup:

profile.country.GB.title
MK_Slinky
Contributor

@notspurs

LOL..., yes I get the reference to 'Slinky's' now you've pointed it out. I had heard of it many times during my own clubbing days.

What I fail to understand is your comment here: 

@notspurs wrote:
great news, i used to be able to access dance trippin thro' kodi, then it stopped working

This is obviously where the confusion lies as it seemed an odd thing to say it was great news if it had stopped working, presumably what you didn't mention is that you've maybe bought a Sony Bluray Player and can access it once again through the Opera Store?

BTW, you can also access it via an Amazon FireTV Stick.

profile.country.GB.title
notspurs

yes , i have a sony blu-ray player, also a sony android tv, so no need for firestick.  " great news" refers to your post that dance trippin is available thro' opera. as i mentioned dance trippin was available on kodi but the link doesn't work anymore for some reason

profile.country.GB.title
MK_Slinky
Contributor

@notspurs

Thanks for clearing up my confusion! :wink: Of course now that I know you have a Sony BD Player I can see why my first post was good news.

I think it might be Kodi that has the problems.., I installed it on my FireTV Stick and it worked a charm for the first few weeks but then some of the additional apps that I installed stopped working. I've been hearing also that a number of ISP's are blocking some content on Kodi.

Glad you're able to enjoy DanceTrippinTV again! :slight_smile:

Did you ever go to Trade?