Join now - be part of our community!

Free Streaming App - DanceTrippin.TV in the Opera Store!!!!

profile.country.GB.title
MK_Slinky
Contributor

Free Streaming App - DanceTrippin.TV in the Opera Store!!!!

Hi folks!

I wanted to share this with those of you who like listening to your dance choonz.

If any of you have a Sony BD Player with streaming services there's a great new app in the Opera TV store called DanceTrippin.TV - It's a big selection of videos from global dance venues from around the globe.

The likes of Pacha Ibiza, Amnesia, Space Ibiza, Paradiso Netherlands, Eden Ibiza plus many more can be streamed to your TV using this app. It's possibly the best free app going if you like your dance music. I'm so blown away by it I can't stop talking about it, I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!

Website also available for listening on your PC here: DanceTrippin.TV

I'm soooooo in love with this app! Heart Oh happy memories.....

The User Manual is your friend..., seek forth and ye shall find answers. Can't find any? Join the club, we have all the answers here, occasionally they're even right! :wink: Dr.Slinky McVelvet - Inventor of the word 'Mellifluous' - 30.12.14
11 REPLIES 11
profile.country.GB.title
notspurs

No, should have done, as not to far from  Kent. didn't like driving around much. Went to slinkys a few times, as a freind of mine lived down that way. we had " clubclass" in Maidstone that was every friday, and saw the likes of judge jules, dave pearce, fergie and lisa lashes, play sets there. went to gatecrasher summer sound festival a couple of times(2002-2003), as well as ministery of sound festival at knebworth park,(2001) and of course, the annual trip to Ibiza.one last thing before we get kicked off this forum(l.o.l) for discussing our taste in music, one of my favourite dj's, was Tiesto, if you havn't got it already, the best blu-ray in my collection is Tiesto elements of life world tour, released in 2007, filmed in copenhagen. absolutley a must!!! i think it is still available on amazon. just make sure you have a good sound system! all the best

profile.country.GB.title
MK_Slinky
Contributor

No I don't think we'll be kicked off the forum for discussing music tastes, this post is all about music really.

LOL.., sounds like you travelled more than me! I liked to stay on the local scene in and around London mainly. Brixton Fridge, Trade, Heaven and Fish mainly but I also visited Bagleys at Kingsdross once although not really to my taste. I liked it hard! I did see 'SJ' at Heaven once which was cool and also Pete Wardman.

Yes I'm a big fan of TIËSTO, Never seen him live although I do have several of his live performances and a few CD's. I do have Elements of Life - World Tour on Blu-ray which sounds totally awesome through my Bowers & Wilkins Speaker System in 7.1 Surround. My receiver is the Sony STR-DN1040 which really packs a punch.

If you liked that one I can also recommend two slightly older ones which in my opinion are even better.

TIËSTO In Concert 2004 - Arnhem Gelredome (My favourite - also watch the bonus features)

TIËSTO In Concert 2003 - Arnhem Gelredome

All the above concerts are still available on disc from Amazon if you're interested. If like me you have a Sony receiver you can expect a real thrill ride, almost as good as being there in person no doubt. :cool:

Be lucky dude. :wink:

The User Manual is your friend..., seek forth and ye shall find answers. Can't find any? Join the club, we have all the answers here, occasionally they're even right! :wink: Dr.Slinky McVelvet - Inventor of the word 'Mellifluous' - 30.12.14