Join now - be part of our community!

ht-nt3 low volume levels

sjared10
Explorer

ht-nt3 low volume levels

Seems im not the first to post this problem.bravia kdl55w80 connected to a new ht-nt3 soundbar.

And well im pretty dissapointed works exceptionly well when streaming spotify from my iphone, rich deep sound and punchy base but switch to tv and the sound is very poor voulme level at 11 before you can make out the dialouge max it out and its not that loud at all and the subwoofer hardly contributes.maybe its me but tried all the different connections optical,hdmi(arc) and hdmi nothing seems to change. Poor kit for £500

4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi there

I know you have discovered another thread with the same issue but on a different device:

https://community.sony.co.uk/t5/home-cinema-projectors-players/ht-rt5-low-volume-problems/td-p/20841...

Can you have a read of my posts in that thread and see if any of those helps?

Cheers

sjared10
Explorer

Thanks.Read through all the posts I can find on the issue tried every solution incuding resets and checking night mode is off nothing seems to resolve the problem maybe its just the way things are.Maybe just return the product and try a get a refund/replacement

Anonymous
Not applicable

As its brand new (?) id ask the retailer to exchange it.  Thus far, i think your the only one who is having issues on volume level on the HT-NT3.  So it might suggest a defective soundbar.

sjared10
Explorer

yes.looking like it might be a solution.purchased from john lewis they seem to have good customer services