Join now - be part of our community!

HT XF9000

profile.country.GB.title
dandanman94
Explorer

HT XF9000

Hey I'm considering getting the HT XF9000 soundbar but I'm struggling to find any reviews for it online so I'm hesitant to take thr plunge. I currently have a HT CT380 but want something that can pass through 4k HDR and also that has Dolby Atmos.

Does anyone have any experience with the XF9000 and what it's sound quality and Atmos is like? 

3 REPLIES 3
profile.country.GB.title
EdwinaU

Hi Danadanman94,

The HT-XF9000 has 2.1ch Dolby Atmos and 4K HDR compatibility, you can check the full specifications on the Sony website here. There are also some reviews here that may help.

Best wishes,

Ed

profile.country.GB.title
TopCatUK

Only had it a few days now and compared to my old Samsung Sound bar (2.1) it is amazing sound, not sure about ATMOS, been watching films from SKY that are in ATMOS, but it does not sound as good as i was hoping, meaning the sound coming from all directions. I have Virtual Dolby ATMOS App on my Xbox X headphones which is truely amazing, just wish this sounbar matched that experience. Ordered better HDMI cables so hoping it may make a difference, compared to the basic cables I am currently using

profile.country.IE.title
mh400nt
Explorer

dont bother,

while the sound is great, its really really great,

but, if you are intending to use more that one device you're going to hit lip sync issues.

the device connected to the soundbar will be fine, but any other device, in my case a sony-blu ray player, connected to the TV has lip sync issues. once you start looking for the problem online it pops up alot.

all the fixes on here are unfortunately bs.

if on the other hand , you only plan on having one device conencted,, its great