Join now - be part of our community!

i can watch movie and that time there is sound on my home theater system but when i watch the TV channels that time there is no output sound from the home theater system.

profile.country.en_GB.title
tutuljapan
Visitor

i can watch movie and that time there is sound on my home theater system but when i watch the TV channels that time there is no output sound from the home theater system.

On my Sony KDL-46EX720 3D LED Tv,if I want to see and hear Tv channels with the tv speakers,there is no problem but when i transfer the sound to the SONY home theater system,model no.DAV-DZ790K,that time on the Tv it shows that the audio system is active,i can watch movie and that time there is sound on my home theater system but when i watch the TV channels that time there is no output sound from the home theater system.Now what is the problem actually,i would ask for your help?The position of my connection is that the home theater and the tv is connected together with the HDMI port.Please do advice me quickly

1 REPLY 1
profile.country.en_GB.title
Bravia55HX

Hi,

not sure whats happening as im having trouble following what you have said, however may i suggest you re check all connections and that the home theater kit is connected to HDMI 1 on the tv? try that first, it may well be your going to have to connect a Digital Optical cable from the tv to the dav to get the sound from the tv to play through the home theater.