Join now - be part of our community!

just registered my product what next

SOLVED
profile.country.en_GB.title
scannerman10
Visitor

just registered my product what next

i just got a sony bdps570 blu ray player , connected up with my router all ok , under networks it says activate enhanced features register your device , so i clicked on it and it took me to  a page saying to go to internet.sony.tv and a reg code which i did , after a short while on the blu ray player activate enhanced features screen  next to reg code it says device is registered , but wen i go back to the home screen under networks it still says register your device , am thinking something has not quite gone right somewere as surely now its registered that should dissappear

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Bravia55HX

scannerman10,

Hi and welcome to the forum,

ok well i have the same player saying exactly the same thing still and its registered!!, i believe this is normal so i would not worry,

you should now have a wealth of internet content to enjoy,

also if you have not done so already, when playing a disc it may be a little noisey when loading do not panic most of them are.

regards.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Bravia55HX

scannerman10,

Hi and welcome to the forum,

ok well i have the same player saying exactly the same thing still and its registered!!, i believe this is normal so i would not worry,

you should now have a wealth of internet content to enjoy,

also if you have not done so already, when playing a disc it may be a little noisey when loading do not panic most of them are.

regards.