Join now - be part of our community!

Mi sistema home cinema Sony no es compatible con Dolby Atmos :(

Mi sistema home cinema Sony no es compatible con Dolby Atmos :(

Mi sistema de home cinema Sony HT-S40R no es compatible con Dolby Atmos y ahora no puedo ver la mayoría de películas/series en las plataformas Streaming (Netflix, Disney+, Prime…). Estoy muy disgustada… Así que trato de buscar alguna solución que no sea reemplazar por completo el sistema home cinema. Así que mi pregunta es:

¿Es compatible la barra de sonido Sony ht-s2000 con el subwoofer Sony HT-S40R? Es decir, su sustituyera una barra por la otra, me permitiría mantener mi equipo y escuchar las pelis/series con sonido Dolby Atmos?

Gracias de antemano por vuestra ayuda.

Tags (1)
3 REPLIES 3
profile.country.GB.title
royabrown2
Hero

@Lucia-Alcoy wrote:

My Sony HT-S40R home cinema system does not support Dolby Atmos and now I cannot watch most movies / series on Streaming platforms (Netflix, Disney +, Prime ...). I am very upset... So I am trying to find some solution other than completely replacing the home cinema system.

So my question is:
Is the Sony HT-S2000 soundbar compatible with the Sony HT-S40R subwoofer? That is, if you replaced one bar with the other, would that allow me to keep my equipment and listen to the movies / series with Dolby Atmos sound?
Thanks in advance for your help.

@Lucia-Alcoy 

The first question here is what is the make and model of your TV?

The second is what do you mean by ‘cannot watch’? It may be that the sound you get isn’t Dolby Atmos, but it should still be surround of some sort, and not silence.

These questions need to be answered before we can properly advise you further about what you want to do.

My favourite bedtime reading is a Sony product manual…
profile.country.IT.title
rooobb
Expert

I own myself an hts40r (no support for Dolby Atmos) connected to a Panasonic OLED TV that support it via hdmi arc and on any streaming platform the app correctly stream the audio flow in Dolby digital 5.1 without any issue. You should check better which option your TV has and how they are connected (hdmi or optical)

profile.country.ES.title
Sofia-A6000
Community Team

Hola Lucia-Alcoy,

Tienes que usar cada modelo de barra con sus componentes por se parado. Veo que HT-S40R no soporta Dolby Atmos y si quieres añadir un altavoz para repoducir este formato de audio, no será posible:

https://www.sony.es/electronics/support/sound-bars-home-theater-systems-sound-bars-surround-speakers...

Saludos,

Sofía