Join now - be part of our community!

NSZ-GS7 - Sky+hd via HDMI Question

profile.country.en_GB.title
Drumlad
Visitor

NSZ-GS7 - Sky+hd via HDMI Question

Hi there, hope someone can help with this one.

I am connecting my Sky+hd box via HDMI to the NSZ-GS7, then obviously HDMI out from the GS7 to the TV.

I'm finding that occasionally I lose signal from the sky+hd box via the GS7 to the TV and the only way to resolve that is to perform a full shut down and restart of the GS7.  The GS7 is normally on the Quick Start setting, so I have to switch that setting off, shut down and restart the GS7 and then switch the Quick Start back on.

I know the signal is coming from the Sky+hd box fine.  Anyone had any similar experience?

Cheers

21 REPLIES 21
gofrost

Yes caballist I was replying to you what I was trying to get across was that hdcp protects the copyright of the media and that as you correctly point out the intel tech is embedded to allow hdcp viewing,l've connected a coax from sky box coax connection 1  and 2 on the sky  box and get no error with or without the NSZ connected ,i cannot replicate your error that you described all my hdmi leads and tv are sony maybe you need to rebuild the sky box

caballist
Visitor

The firmware update that came out a few days ago seems to have cured this problem for me.