Join now - be part of our community!

speaker ss-tsb140

profile.country.GB.title
para999
New

speaker ss-tsb140

i have recently bought a BDVN 7200WB home cinema system which has the SS-TSB140 speakers as part it.

my question is ...on the back below the 'keyhole' mount there is a threaded hole for a screw of some sort ( i assume)

i've looked through the instructions and there is no mention of what this is for and when i contacted sony they gave me the link to their parts supplier.

can anybody tell me what this hole is for? also the part supplier wanted £13 just for postage and no way am i going to pay that amount for postage on 4 x screws ( or bolts).

4 REPLIES 4
profile.country.GB.title
Pascale_F

Hi para999,

Welcome to the community.

Is the threaded hole on the back of the BDVN 7200WB home cinema system or the SS-TSB140 speakers?

Thanks,
Pascale_F

profile.country.GB.title
para999
New

hi Pascale_F

many thanks for your reply

the threaded hole is on the back of the speaker near the bottom.

as i'm new i'm not sure if you can post pictures on here but if you can i could post one.

all i can say is it looks like a method of attachment i wasn't sure if it was to attach to a specific sony stand but i cannot find anywhere exactly what it is for.

thanks

profile.country.GB.title
para999
New

is nobody able to help ?

profile.country.GB.title
Pascale_F

Hi para999, 

I've had a look in the manual, but I can't find anything either, so I will pass this on to the relevant team and someone will update this thread when there is more info to share. 

Thanks,

Pascale_F