Join now - be part of our community!

STRD-N1040 Auto Fade Hit & Miss

profile.country.GB.title
MK_Slinky
Contributor

STRD-N1040 Auto Fade Hit & Miss

Has anyone else experienced this issue?

When playing certain audio sources, CD's, SEN Radio I have noticed that on occasions if you press the pause button the music quickly auto-fades rather than coming to an abrupt stop, a really nice feature when it works!

The trouble is I notice that it's rather hit & miss and does not always work.

I can find no mention of this feature in the manual or under what circumstances it should work.

Before making my purchase of the above equipment I auditioned it in the Richer Sounds demo room, their device exhibited the same feature so it's not some quirk with my own device, theirs however seemed to work each and every time the guy hit pause.

Any thoughts would be very welcome thanks.

The User Manual is your friend..., seek forth and ye shall find answers. Can't find any? Join the club, we have all the answers here, occasionally they're even right! :wink: Dr.Slinky McVelvet - Inventor of the word 'Mellifluous' - 30.12.14
1 REPLY 1
profile.country.GB.title
MK_Slinky
Contributor

Disappointing that nobody has been able to feedback on this issue. :slight_frown:

The User Manual is your friend..., seek forth and ye shall find answers. Can't find any? Join the club, we have all the answers here, occasionally they're even right! :wink: Dr.Slinky McVelvet - Inventor of the word 'Mellifluous' - 30.12.14