Join now - be part of our community!

M4 aqua Headphone Jack issue

sefakuscu
Visitor

M4 aqua Headphone Jack issue

The Headphone Jack is not working. The right channel is complety deaf. It's not the headphones or A software problem. Is there anybody who have a problem like that or is it just me? And is there anything i can do?
Tags (2)
20 REPLIES 20
profile.country.GB.title
Uliwooly
Expert

@sefakuscu

things to try 

settings > apps > all > smartconnect > clear data > restart the phone > check again

try a different pair of headphones 

Jake-SonyXperia
Champion

Hi sefakuscu,

Welcome to the community,

If by chance this is hardware related you would need to speak with customer care to have the device checked out, use my signature to find contact details.

Ruth3
Visitor

My earphone jack suddenly stopped working yesterday too. I've tried everything and it hasn't worked. This phone isn't living up to its price at all.
LazarPetrovic33
Visitor

I have completly same problem right now. How can i fix it?

Draicar
Visitor

Try and hold the power on and volume up key at the same time till the phone restarts itself, for me it worked
brainflyer
Visitor

Great! My headphone splitter not working too. Working with all other modern phones, but not with m4! 

First my forntcamera stopped working forever, and now this. Sony just make me "happy". 

UPD: Well, at least mh750 working, millimeter differences in jack...

M4user1
Visitor

I'm having this problem too. There is nothing wrong with the actual headphones, it looks like it is quite a common glitch in the phone. Is there a way to fix it? 

ReW
Visitor

Im also having the same dam problem....my headphones or aux cable use to work perfect until a couple of weeks and now it just does not want to work at all......sometimes it will come on then it will refuse to work.... Please help
zpunout
Visitor

Same issue here on my M4 Aqua. Have tried multiple headphones, cleaned socket with a narrow cotton tip with alcohol. Cleared data in Smart Connect App, held power and volume up for a reset. Originally, the right channel stopped working, then left, and now volume adjuster pops up and goes haywire when plugging in headphones. Socket looks clean.

Shane