Join now - be part of our community!

Problems no multi touch xperia m5

Torresmo
Visitor

Problems no multi touch xperia m5

Adquiri recentemente o celular (usado) e quando fui jogar algum jogo percebi que a tela não aceitava multi toque, ou seja, mais de um toque na tela.
Tem alguma forma de concertar isto ou seria um problema do propio touch que pode der sido trocado por uma replica anteriormente?
A tela esta toda trincada e o touch apresenta alguns mals funcionamentos. mas acredito que não seja por isto ja que eu habilitei a marcacão de toque e realmente só esta reconhecendo um toque.

I recently bought the (used) cell phone and when I went to play some game I realized that the screen did not accept multi touch, that is, more than a touch on the screen.
Is there any way to fix this or would it be a problem of the touch itself that may have been replaced by a replica previously?
The screen is all cracked and the touch has a few malfunctions. but I do not think it's because of this that I've enabled the touch tone and it's really only recognizing a touch.

gt

1 REPLY 1
profile.country.IT.title
baberkhan
Explorer

it seems your phone touch sensor is not working properly, as you said you bought it second hand so maybe it's repaired or replaced.